Drifting into Abstract Drifting into Abstract

very unique animation

I loved this movie. You did an incredible job of syncing the music to the movie, and you did a pretty interesting video interpretation of the song. I also really like your animation style. My only gripe is that your walking animations could be a tad more realistic (looked a little odd, I'm not sure how). Otherwise, and incredible movie. 5/5, 10/10.

Huje Adventure Huje Adventure

Too hard, like the previous Huje games

This games gets far too hard far too fast. It took me over ten or so tries to get through level 6. Seriously? Am I that bad?

Also, the time slow is completely useless. You have no increased mobility, and the controls are so sluggish that the only effect is that you have longer to wait while you fall into the spike lined holes and die.

Everything else is stellar, but what is the point in a game that is almost no one can beat?

Tone is back a little.

Jumper (On The Sky) Jumper (On The Sky)

Sort of inverse pong...

I am surprised at how addictive this is. It sort of reminds me of pong, except you make the ball instead of the paddle move. My complaint is that there seems to be no sort of frame rate control, so the game will speed up and slow down depending on your computer load, which is difficult to compensate for when playing...

Fun though

TwoThree TwoThree

Very fun, but not mcuh math

In my opinion, this game would be much better if you brought back the one, BUT, reduce the firing time (so that you cant fire so fast) and make it so that you have to reduce the number to zero exactly, no remainder. for instance, nine requires 333, or five requires 23, rather than now how you have to just mash the buttons repeatedly to win. Also, to allow time to think by making the numbers come on at a slower rate, and less at a time. Then I think this game would be a winner. You might even make it so that if you go over a number, it goes into the negatives. Like hitting a 5 with a 33 will make it go to -1, which you will then have to hit with a 1 to make disappear. Great game though, way too short :P

{dj-N} Which One? {dj-N} Which One?

Mix the two

I see your dilemma in picking one.

I'd suggest suggest a mixture of the two. The first is a little too sidechained, while the second, although awesome, sounds messy at parts. I would say to selectively sidechain some of the notes, while leaving some at their full length.

New Song (Demo) - Nintechno New Song (Demo) - Nintechno

Happy basshunter?

Hey Nintechno!
Nice having something new of yours to listen to!
Anyways, I like the mix of basshunter style and happier sounding chord progression.
If I can give you a tip, doing hats like this sounds sweet with triplet time:
[ X | X | X [ _ | _ | X [ X | X | X [ _ | _ | X [
With X's being on and _ off. Il check back later when you have something else new up.

A Simple Piano Loop A Simple Piano Loop

Right....

My god, right above F-777's one more. There is something seriously wrong here...